i had been on my honeymoon here, last 2 days we stay here, most memorable was the spa and shower , wonderful spa and shower i had seen, not able to use it properly so we called hotel staff to fix it, had wonderful time in spa and shower :) also there was perfect locale and view, this is so called 5 star grade and sea view is clean and nice, food is great ,they have buffer system food at lunch, we only had dinner(chinese fried rice) as meal is bit expensive, but overall facilities like swimming pol, garden, and e-locker etc are great and definately worth getting 5 gardes. nice memorable hotel and nice view, looked for perfect setting to close our holiday vacations after houseboat ride ..definately recommended hotel for younster and young at heart, whould not disappoint anyone. there are various rooms sea view and non sea view and we took deluxe ac sea view and enjoyed our trip there at cherai with bluewaters . in garden we found small heighted coconut trees and cut few coconuts ourselves and had swim nad gym at back of yard...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 25 room property with sea and back water access with all modern facilities to suite all travelers taste and much more................ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Waters Cherai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Cherai Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Blue Waters Cherai Cherai Beach, Kerala, India