After reading mixed reviews I took the risk and booked 3 night stays here and I would say I am really impressed. I would judge any place by seeing its toilets first and trust me this is a well kept place with good and clean bathroom and toilet. Ours was a backwaters facing room and nothing could be more refreshing than such a spectacular view of the water while you enjoy your stay. The staff was great and helpful by all means. Food in restaurant is kinda costly but its kinda good. Only thing which I found a bit problematic was its distance from city, if you have your cab along you or you have your own car its good but if you are gonna book a cab for each of your trip then it is heavy on the pocket. But hey..they do have the rickshaws too available on the beach road and they are cheap.
I spent the first 3 days of our honeymoon here and i can say..money well spent. I wish to be there again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 25 room property with sea and back water access with all modern facilities to suite all travelers taste and much more................ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Waters Cherai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Cherai Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Blue Waters Cherai Cherai Beach, Kerala, India