“The good and the bad” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dundas, Ontario, Canada
“The good and the bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

We got seated quickly on a Sat. night. We had a coupon for $10.00 off our dinner so we decided to try it again. We had their bread loaf that was good. We also had their all you can eat salad. The salad had one or two olives in it, a few croutonsr. It was okay.The waitress let me share the salad with my husband which I guess you are not supposed to do, because I didn't order my own salad separately. We had to wait 25 minutes to get our dinners. I ordered Tuscan Chicken Salad. It was pretty good with walnuts, chicken pieces and lettuce, and orange wedges in it. The lettuce itself wasn't overly fresh.. My husband had Spegatini Primavera, his was good. The waitress did apologize for the delay with bringing us our dinners, so that was good but their was no excuse I think because my dinner was not a hot meal that had to be cooked. The staff also didn't clear off our salad plates after we were finished eating our salads and bread. So I will be returning too quickly.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Ancaster, Canada
“Not bad....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

A clean, large and casual atmosphere. I found foods are average and portions are small. Service was not bad except some extra charging attempt which we considered as an honest mistake of a novice waitress. They offer AYCE soup OR salad option for selected entrees. Kids menu is less attractive and small compare to similar restaurants.

• Visited January 2014