“Yummy breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Brooklyn, New York
“Yummy breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I had an amazing breakfast here. The food was great. It was fresh and delicious. Portion size was decent for price. The atmosphere is really cute. I sat at the bar so I could be close to Sashary who is friendly and funny. She kept us entertained and our cups full as we enjoyed our breakfast at the bar.

Visited December 2012

Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Def check this place out. Welcoming staff, great food. Minutes from the beach. Have a mojito, bartender Angelo makes the best in town!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami Beach, Florida
“Best Mojito in Rincon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Love the food and I had the best mojito I have ever tasted made by the Cubano Angelo! Highly recommend stopping by this gem. You will be very satisfied with the food and drinks, the atmosphere has a local flare and they make you feel right at home.

• Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“I <3 Casa Verde!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

BEST MOJITO AND FOOD IN TOWN! just ask for Angelo...hes amazing :)
I've been coming to Rincon for years and this is one of the best additions to the area...Escape for dinner and drinks and then party at Casa Verde across the street! We lived at these places while we were in town and thanks to Angelo's amazing cocktails - it made it that much more!
Viva la Verde!

• Visited January 2013
Rincon, Puerto Rico
“Tropical Enchantment at Escape...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and I were visiting our home in Rincon and had heard about the opening of this amazing place, so we thought we'd check it out. We went during week, which turned out to be mojito night! So we sat at bar first (great drink menu) but ordered mojitos, and wow it was one of the best mojito Ive ever had, reminded me of South Beach. As it turned out Angelo (great bartender), is Cuban and had lived in Miami.Then we were seated for dinner, the decor very stylish, the staff couldnt of been any more attentive. We both ordered fish entrees and were thrilled at the presentation and the quality of the food. Both entrees had orchids on plate, everything was fresh and the flavor was amazing! We had such a wonderful, romantic evening, cant wait to go again!

• Visited December 2012