“A Must While in Rincon!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Aurora, Illinois
“A Must While in Rincon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Like everything in Rincon, very casual. We had lunch there, and enjoyed overlooking the ocean while enjoying a relaxing breeze. The food was outstanding!

Visited March 2014

Katy, Texas
“VERY good breakfast and EXCELLENT price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

My husband and I ate at this restaurant for our final meal in Rincon and we are soooo glad we did! We loved the food and, even more so, the price! Everything on the menu was VERY reasonable and totally worth the money. The best part about breakfast was eating on the patio! The weather was perfect!

Visited March 2014
Albany, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Restaurant in Rincon by Far!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Jeez, where to start....

First the staff defines the phrase "good people"! Everyone associated with this establishment couldn't have been more fantastic. From the breakfast waitresses, breakfast cook, to the lunch waiter and cook. THEY DEFINE hostess/host. The owners are pretty darn amazing as well! I mean they bent over backwards to ensure we were satisfied so much I felt bad. All this having never complained at all ….

The Mahi salad was excellent, the Tuna was perfect, and the hoagies were (expletive)!!!! Best place in Rincon for a sub whether you like meatball, Italian, or prefer a Philly.

Also the drinks were like nothing I have ever had! The bartender was beyond awesome! His rum punch is the absolute best I have ever had in my life and his margaritas are the same!! I mean better than any crap mixed in the US. The Bloody Mary’s were just as amazing, and my only regret is not asking him for a Manhattan.

This is also one of the very few places open for breakfast which was equally amazing! Only place I could ask for two eggs over easy without a blank stare. Their bacon wasn’t bad either.

This establishment is also conveniently located at Casa Islena if you stay there which you should…

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Rachel is the best . Also known as the bird lordess .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went their to eat , enjoyed a wonderful view of the ocean . We was quickly seated by a very polite lady named Rachel . Rachel recommended eggs Benedict so we did with side of pancakes . Needless to say it was so good as we enjoyed watching pelicans dive for their morning breakfast . We will be going again .

• Visited July 2013
Rincon, Puerto Rico
“A good breakfast with an amazing ocean view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Went there for Breakfast with a couple of friends. The beach, is a stone throw away from your table. Service came with a smile. The meal was very good!
A very relaxing atmosphere As well as very beautiful.

• Visited May 2013