“Most professional and successful surf school in Rincon!” 5 of 5 stars

787-4480968
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf787 is a legit Surf School. We're proud to be the only overnight Surf Camp for kids in PR. Our surf school offers surfing lessons for all kind of levels and ages. Safety and learning are the most important things for us and that is why we don't ever have more than 3 students per instructors (4 people = 2 instructors and no extra cost). Surf787 is insured by Lloyds Bank and all the instructors are locals, bilingual and CPR certified. We also offer surfboard rental, SUP rental and surfing guide for surfers looking for more challenge waves.
“Most professional and successful surf school in Rincon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Surf 787 is the place to take lessons if you want to ride waves in Rincon. The instructors never have more than 3 students per person during a lesson, giving you lots of one on one attention. They are the most talented and experienced surfers in Rincon and are great teachers. They are very patient and encouraging. Experienced surfers can take lessons as well; the instructors know where to go on the island to catch waves appropriate for your skill level. The students taking lessons at Surf 787 are by far the most obviously successful among other lessons at all the hot surf spots; if you want to ride waves, this is the place for you!

Brooklyn, New York
“great time in the water!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I planned a trip to Puerto Rico, with my teenage niece and nephew. We stayed at Surf 787 Guest Villa for 4 days, and Roger - the owner - arranged us all the water activities. It was great!!! Two days we went out surfing. It was the first time surfing for the teenagers and they all had a blast. Our instructor, Nego, was very knowledgable. One day, we went out snorkeling at the Tres Palmas Marine Reserve, with our guide Wess, who is a marine biologist. He showed us all the cool areas, and told us all about the marine life. My niece, who is into diving, was really impressed with the tour. I recommend Surf 787 Surf School to everyone. It is a great place!!!

Aybars

Visited August 2012
San Juan, Puerto Rico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surfing 101”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Roger and his staff really make this 1st surfing experience an exicting and safe one!! a crow of 10 kids ages 8 to 18 were able to stand on the board in less than 10 minutes into the water!!

Chicago, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“First time surfer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I went surfing for the first time with Surf 787. Roger and Robert are excellent instructors and I got up on my very first wave. Great guys that love what they do and it shows! I highly recommend taking lessons from Surf 787. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. I have a new found respect for surfers and what they do. Thank you guys for everything! I will be seeing you soon.

Trondheim, Norway
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We were a group of three first time surfers. Our instructor, Nego, was really patient and an excellent teacher. He was encouraging and gave us constructive criticism. Surf 787 is reasonable priced for a private instructor for 2 - 3 hours.
It sure was one of the best experiences on out stay in Rincon.