“Superb service, great experience” 5 of 5 stars

787.823.0610
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfing is one of the most exhilarating and natural experiences available. Why not learn the art of surfing in the one of the most popular surf towns; Rincon, Puerto Rico? We will serve our customers with detailed information from professional instructors that set us apart . We are located in the west side of Puerto Rico in the town of Rincon, Puerto Rico. Rincón is Puerto Rico's best beach and surf town where emerald hills overlook golden Caribbean beaches and crystal clear waters where the sun sets behind a mountain into the sea. Rincon offers the best Surfing in Puerto Rico! Rincon is the mecca of people practicing the sport of surfing since the Word Surfing Championship was held in 1968. The advantage we have is that you can find waves all year round and this encourages locals and tourists from afar. Rincon Surf School is the original surf school to open over 12 years ago. We know our customers require professional, certified, and qualified instructors in the field of surfing. This is why the safety has been an important aspect of our success.> Rincon Surf School provides the best surf lessons in Rincon, P.R. Let us teach you to surf and give you the experience of a lifetime!> Nothing can match the rush of paddling for the perfect swell, jumping to your feet and riding a wave of pure energy. If you've never tried surfing you're going to love it. If you have and are eager to improve or want to get back out after a break of months or years, join us at the Rincon Surf School and see what a difference professional coaching and the latest technology can make. Through surfing you gather a greater appreciation for your body and the ocean environment. It promotes a healthy lifestyle. Rincon Professional Surf School was established to provide a safe, professional way for everybody to enjoy everything that surfing has to offer. Our professional instructors will provide you with the skills you need and give you a great day out. We have a range of courses or we can custom design
New York City, New York
“Superb service, great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have surfed a bit before and was looking for someone to take me to the best breaks for my ability and to get a bit of instruction at the same time. These guys went way above and beyond what I expected – helping us get transport back to the airport (and a fair bit cheaper than our hotel had managed!), picking me up 40 mins out of their way at 7am, keeping in touch with me to let me know what the surf was doing the following morning, finding empty waves that fit my ability etc etc. They have a great crew there as well – everyone very chilled out and super friendly.

On top of that I had the best session of my life – the most beautiful beach and clean, empty waves. The instruction was great and for both mornings they found empty waves that were perfect for my level. Basically Travis and his team want to make sure you have the best experience possible and they go out of their way to make it happen.

we are definitely going back, and these guys will be the first people i call to sort out my trip.

Brunswick, Maine, United States
“Unreal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I hadn't surfed for about six months before coming to the Rincon surf school, and was a complete novice in the world of shortboards, but Travis absolutely hooked me up with the best possible situation for my week in Puerto Rico. The staff is incredible, with copious amounts of both knowledge and stoke, and Travis took phenomenal care of every element of our adventure. I have to say, it was some of the best surfing of my life, I would definitely recommend a visit regardless of your level at surfing and I'm looking forward to returning in the near future.

Ithaca, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent service, superior knowledge of the Rincon area, and great instruction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I have had the opportunity to surf in many beautiful places over the last five years (Hawaii, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, and several US mainland breaks), and so I can say with confidence that Rincon Surf School is doing a great job.

Colin was my wife's and my instructor for several lessons, and Travis also spent some time guiding me around the area, showing me the breaks, and teaching me as much as I could soak in.

The best part about this surf school, compared to others I have used around the world, is that Travis really works to create the kind of experience you want. For instance, after assessing our ability level and our goals for our lessons, Travis explained our options: he helped us choose the best days for our lessons, based on our abilities and on the ocean's swell at the time.

Because of the excellent service I received, the knowledge I gained about the Rincon area, and the awesome instruction I received from Colin, I give the Rincon Surf School top marks.

Thank you, Travis, Colin, and team!

Jess and Jen

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“2nd year in a row”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was the second year I had signed up with Rincon Surf School and it just keeps getting better and better. Travis was awesome to work with and is all about getting guests into the right conditions and Collin is the man, hands down. In just four days I was surfing ten times better than my first session there and he definitely knows his stuff. Thanks again to everyone at Rincon Surf School and I'll see you all again next year!

Oakton, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have been surfing most of my life, but I was not able to teach my 16 year old son and give him the confidence he needed to enjoy surfing the way I have. Travis's enthusiasm is contagous and he genuinly cares about the experience of the students. My son's instructor, James, was also awesome. My son ended the trip completely hooked. Our last day in Rincon I could not get him out of the water, and he can't wait to surf again. I highly recomend the Rincon Surf School, great teachers, great people!