“AH-MAZING Experience!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 20 Activities in Rincon
Type: Surf Camps, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfing is one of the most exhilarating and natural experiences available. Why not learn the art of surfing in the one of the most popular surf towns; Rincon, Puerto Rico? We will serve our customers with detailed information from professional instructors that set us apart . We are located in the west side of Puerto Rico in the town of Rincon, Puerto Rico. Rincón is Puerto Rico's best beach and surf town where emerald hills overlook golden Caribbean beaches and crystal clear waters where the sun sets behind a mountain into the sea. Rincon offers the best Surfing in Puerto Rico! Rincon is the mecca of people practicing the sport of surfing since the Word Surfing Championship was held in 1968. The advantage we have is that you can find waves all year round and this encourages locals and tourists from afar. Rincon Surf School is the original surf school to open over 12 years ago. We know our customers require professional, certified, and qualified instructors in the field of surfing. This is why the safety has been an important aspect of our success.> Rincon Surf School provides the best surf lessons in Rincon, P.R. Let us teach you to surf and give you the experience of a lifetime!> Nothing can match the rush of paddling for the perfect swell, jumping to your feet and riding a wave of pure energy. If you've never tried surfing you're going to love it. If you have and are eager to improve or want to get back out after a break of months or years, join us at the Rincon Surf School and see what a difference professional coaching and the latest technology can make. Through surfing you gather a greater appreciation for your body and the ocean environment. It promotes a healthy lifestyle. Rincon Professional Surf School was established to provide a safe, professional way for everybody to enjoy everything that surfing has to offer. Our professional instructors will provide you with the skills you need and give you a great day out. We have a range of courses or we can custom design
Breckenridge, Colorado
“AH-MAZING Experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I came to Rincon with a plan to rent some boards and to learn how to surf. Neither of us had really surfed before, so I was grateful to have been talked into taking a surf lesson with the Rincon Surf School. It really eased my nerves knowing that we were going into this with an experienced coach that was going to be by our side not only guiding us, but also educating us about these waters that we knew nothing about. Our awesome coach, Ryan had us catching waves on day one! Riding waves and being one with mother nature is indescribably an amazing sensation and adrenalin rush that I will tell anyone and everyone to go and experience for themselves. Travis and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and personable, seamlessly making this experience easy and so much fun. They're also very insightful about Rincon and the surrounding areas and were able to offer us many fun and exciting activities to do outside of surfing. However, surfing was our number one priority. We loved it so much and wanted to keep pushing ourselves to become "surfers" that we ended up taking surfing lessons almost everyday that we were there, progressing more and more each day. We left with sand in our hair and salt on our skin knowing that we had accomplished what we had set out to do...surf! I highly recommend this experience to all ages and levels of surfing as they craft this experience around you and your needs. We had the best time thanks to the Rincon Surf School and can't wait to come back. Thanks Rincon Surf School for making this experience better than we could have ever imagined, your school and staff rocks! See ya soon!

Doylestown, pa
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

My husband and I and our 2 daughters (10 &12) had a really great experience with Rincon Surf school. Setting up lessons online was easy. I got prompt returns to email questions. The owner, Travis seemed sincerely interested in providing us with a great experience. We are beginners and took 3 days of lessons. Our instructor, James was phenomenal! He was experienced, knowledgeable about the area, patient, and kept a close eye on our kids giving them extra attention when needed. We had a blast and definitely plan to return.

lcr5
“Rincon Surf School blows the competition out of the water....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

My boyfriend and I are surfers from NH. We are not beginners, but certainly not advanced surfers either. We signed up to surf with Rincon Surf School to improve our surfing skills and check out the PR surf breaks since they are so different from what we have in NH.

We were in Rincon for 4 days and the Rincon Surf School went above and beyond to make sure we were in the water everyday. Our guide was able to assess our skills and choose surf locations specifically for our level. Most days we were up early for dawn patrol sessions, meeting our guide at 6am (he wasn't even cranky at that hour!). The day we flew in, our plane was late arriving, but the guys at Rincon Surf School waited around an extra 3 hours for us to arrive and still got us out on the water for a sunset session.

I would recommend these guys to anyone who asks, and already have sent some friends their way. You would be missing out on a once in a lifetime experience if you pass these guys up. In fact, my boyfriend and I booked tickets to go back to Rincon and surf with the Rincon Surf School two days after we got back from our last trip.

Check them out. It's definitely well worth your time and money.

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“stoked about rincon surf school”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Had an awesome experience with Rincon Surf School and can't wait to go back! Travis and his crew are very professional, very experienced and care about your experience and most importantly your safety. They sent me email reminders before my lessons, and you have the option to pay online in advance or at the school the day of. I took a few private lessons with Schaffer and he was one of the best instructors I've ever had. He was super patient, gave me some great advice and was fun to be in the water with. No matter what level you're at, Rincon Surf School is a must when visiting Rincon!

Collinsville, Illinois
“best surf school EVER!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Just can't say enough great things about Rincon Surf School! Travis called us back right away. We only gave him a one day notice that we would be there, and he had the lesson all worked out. He was also very pacient and helpful on the phone, going out of his way, to help with directions guiding us into Rincon. Travis recomended 2 or 3 lessons with Ryan. Travis was right! After the first lesson, the kids (ages 15, 13, and 11) could not wait to go again. So, they had a second and begged for the third. All three lessons with Ryan( wow, he's the best). He took the time to explain some concepts, do some moves on dry land, got to know the variety of personalities and made them all feel comfortable before ever setting foot in the water. It was amazing watching the kids get up on those waves! Thanks Ryan! You're a great teacher.
Thanks Travis! For going above and beyond.
Thank you both for an experience we'll never forget!

We would recomend Ricon Surf School for anyone, any age .Can't wait to come back.