“Awsome” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 20 Activities in Rincon
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf Lessons Puerto Rico covers a need for people looking to develop in the sport of surfing or for fun. We know our customers are special people who require professional, certified, and qualified instructors in the field of surfing. This is why SLPR is aware that customer service has been an important aspect of our success.Thank you for taking the time to check out Surf Lessons Puerto Rico & Adventures, we provide the best surf lesson in Rincon, P.R. When you are on the norwest of the island or planning a Puerto Rico surf vacation, let us teach you to surf and give you the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
“Awsome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

If you'r going to puerto rico, you must go surfing with Ramse. Best thing on the trip. He is an excellent teacher, and an awsome person. Coolest thing i have ever done!!

Visited June 2013

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Highlight of my week in Puerto Rico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I spent a week in Puerto Rico with my two brothers. We took a 2hour lesson with Ramse near Rincon. We were all first time surfers and found that 2hours were just the right amount. Conditions were great and Ramse was an awesome instructor. Highly recommended!

Visited June 2013
New York, New York, United States
“Great Workout and Super Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I am brand new to surfing but thanks to Ramse's amazing instructions, was able to catch a lot of waves during my two hour lesson! It was a ton of fun, and I felt like I learned a lot about safety as well as the skills needed to paddle out (definitely got a good workout with the paddling). Amazing experience, will definitely go back if I return to Puerto Rico! Thank you Ramse!!!

3 attraction reviews
“These guys rock!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Ramse was our instructor and was awesome. She caught her first wave on her first try with the great instruction from Ramse. Safety is the most important thing he taught us. How to read a break, where the rip currents are and the dangers of the reefs. His company is top notch and the best on the island. We would recommend him to everyone!!!! Thanks for the fun,
Fei & Brad Borton

“Couldn't ask for more.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Not a newbie but it had definitely been a while. I took a lesson with a friend and was astounded by the level of instruction even before getting in the water. Simple instructions kept us quickly improving in the water as well. I rode more waves in two hours than I have ever ridden before. He then brought us around to a amazing coffee shop for a smoothie energy boost and pointed out some not to be missed restaurants. Everyone who comes to Rincon should make this part of their trip. Rames is also exceptionally easy on the eyes... Just saying;)