“Awesome Experience Not To Be Missed!!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 787-617-4731
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf Lessons Puerto Rico covers a need for people looking to develop in the sport of surfing or for fun. We know our customers are special people who require professional, certified, and qualified instructors in the field of surfing. This is why SLPR is aware that customer service has been an important aspect of our success.Thank you for taking the time to check out Surf Lessons Puerto Rico & Adventures, we provide the best surf lesson in Rincon, P.R. When you are on the norwest of the island or planning a Puerto Rico surf vacation, let us teach you to surf and give you the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Detroit, Michigan
“Awesome Experience Not To Be Missed!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Ramse and Hector were awesome! There were 7 of us all together, 4 adults (late 40's early 50's) and 4 teenage girls, none of us had ever surfed before. Both of these gentlemen made everyone of us feel comfortable giving this sport a shot! We had a blast! One of the girls had a hard time at first and Ramse went out of his way to get her a board that she could work with. When she finally got to stand up I think they cheered loudest of all for her! Cannot recommended these 2 enough!!!!!! Their love of the sport is evident in what they do and it's catchy! Thanks guys, and FYI we'll be back, can't wait!!!!

Visited February 2013

Potomac, Maryland
“Look no further than Ramse...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I had never surfed before until my lesson with Ramse. After his careful instruction on land and his support in the water, I caught my second wave and surfed all the way in. He also gave great instruction to my husband and two daughters. When we return to Puerto Rico, we'll look no further than Ramse to help us return to surfing again.

Austin, Texas
“Expert instruction for the beginner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Ramse provides a well-structured class to take you from the beach to your first wave. Ramse is with you the whole time from the basics of safety and control on the beach, to wave selection and guidance in the water. This was my first time surfing and I made the right choice in surfing lessons with Ramse. He is passionate about surfing and loves what he does. Thanks Ramse!

Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Rincon, Ramse, and the Surfing Community”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I'm a surfer myself, but trusted Ramse to teach my two daughters his surfing tips while i was catching few waves on the side. Ramse understood quickly my objective and provided key information about staying in Rincon and where to go. After a day I realized that all locals knew Ramse well. While giving the instructions he motivated them to keep the surfing spirit, made them feel comfortable with their surfing abilities, and made the necessary corrections. It was a great safe experience, and would sign them up for private lessons next time.

“Ideal surf lesson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Was travelling solo in Rincon end of november and wanted to learn to surf.
Couldn't have been happier with Ramse and his company.
Was looking for a homegrown company with skilled, experienced and patient instructors.
Ramse delivered all that and he made it fun and safe.

He was very thorough and patient with explanations both before and in the water.
He adapted his instruction with my skill level and enthusiasm and i got to ride a few waves on
my very first day which felt awesome. Plus the location being a marine reserve meant that we surfed alongside turtles and pelicans which made it even more ydillic.

If you're looking for someone who's professional, passionate about surfing and about
sharing the knowledge, couldn't recommend someone better.

Thanks Ramse,
had a blast and looking forward to the next wave

Visited November 2012