“Nice Outside bar by the beach” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
New York City
“Nice Outside bar by the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Decided to try the outside bar during the early afternoon for a couple of drinks. The pina coladas were pretty good and reasonably priced at $ 4.00 each although serves in a plastic 10 oz cup. Domestic beers " Medalla " I believe were about $ 3.00 each, but I must add they were very cold. Spent about 1 1/2 hours at the bar and had a pleasant conversation with the manager's son who was bartending as well as the manager. I can't speak on the food as we did not order any, nor did we go inside the restaurant. Located next to a few souvenir shops and public bathrooms. If in the area I would revisit.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ponce, Puerto Rico
“Disappointing food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We recently ate at the Harbor Restaurant. On a previous trip to PR we had eaten very well here. Unfortunately we ate poorly this time. The fish was overcooked and the garlic sauce "salsa al ajillo" lacked garlic and was comprised of oil with a few raw onions. My husband's breaded fish was overcooked. The chicken wings were good.

Visited June 2013
Chicago Il
“just so so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Food was so so service was slow restaurant looks to be overrated at best Fish was fried or overcooked at best .I`ll pass from now on

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Aguada, Puerto Rico
“so so place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Got served water in a 7 oz plastic cup to begin with.

Very little food for the price, but tasted ok.

The witress's were not in to the job mode but just there.

I left a small tip just to say I did. The 15 % was not justified.

Will not go back for the food.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Class act”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Coming in rincon in may most restaurants are closed or only open on weekends. The Harbor Restaurant was recommended to us. We ordered shrimp & linguine. & a hamburger. My daughter did not like the hamburger but the drinks, appetizer, and my shrimp were delicious. My daughter did not eat her meal. They saw she was dissatisfied and when the check came they did not charge her. I thought what was a class act for this restaurant to do. I will definitely go back there and patronize them. Just wanted to let evryone know please patronize them class act.

• Visited May 2013