“a gem.” 5 of 5 stars

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“a gem.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

this was the surprise of our holiday. a good day good be spent here, ( so take a picnic ) beach was lovely as were the lily ponds, good cliff walks, lots to explore.

Visited April 2013

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Idyllic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

You have to see it to believe it
This is a place I will definitely visit again
Perhaps with a starting point of bosherston and walking from there
Views were beautiful and it was peaceful

Visited August 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great day out and stunning views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My parter and I arrived at about half 3 in the afternoon and we only had to pay £2.50 for parking? Was a brilliant afternoon off work and great place to take the dog! ( who had had her yearly injections that day so we were treating her to a nice long walk) lily ponds are beautiful! Lots of dragonflies!! Great to see the contrast of how it looks in winter and summer! We walked to the eight arch bridge, to the cafè at stackpole for some lovely locally made ice cream! YUM! Then continued our walk onto baafundle bay then onto the cliffs towards south broad haven and back to bosherston! Overall I think a good 9 mile walk with stunning views. Very relaxing, enjoyable afternoon with my partner and doggie! Would deffo do again. Took us about 3/4 hours? Would be helpful to get a map from the booth !!!

Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Beautiful location but parking a total racket”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have been to the lily ponds many times over my lifetime and they are always lovely and the walk through to Broadhaven is very pleasant. This time however I took my three year old twins and so was only planning to walk for about 30 minutes. Imagine my horror when I discovered that the National Trustcharge you £5.00 to park and no lesser rate is available. An absolute disgrace. I would urge everyone to park in the village and walk down. It is not far and this charge is outrageous. The National Trust should be ashamed of itself.

CARDIFF, WALES
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Beautiful walks and Beaches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Lovely walk through the amazing Lily Ponds and we ended up at the gorgeous Broadhaven Beach. Huge beach with loads of room for everyone, no facilities so bring your picnic and enjoy.