“Comfortable, clean, friendly, central for us” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bentley Motel

You added Bentley Motel to your Saves list
Bentley Motel
4.0 of 5 Motel   |   1235 Albany Highway, Bentley, Canning, Western Australia 6102, Australia (Formerly Bentley Motor Inn)   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bentley
New Zealand
“Comfortable, clean, friendly, central for us”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I travelled from Kalgoorlie to Perth to meet up with the brother-inlaw who was staying at the Bentley motel for work. A one room, with one queen size bed. We discovered the sofa was a foldout bed. Very comfortable too. That's where I camped for the night. Restaurants easy access. We went to the Manila Restuarant a 100 metres down the road. I also discovered, no cooking facilities although it had a microwave. Continental breakfast only. The taxi driver who dropped me off said it was run down long time before. It's been under going transformation renovations. I would stay here again, if they have units with cooking, I would ask for that.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Karen B, General Manager at Bentley Motel, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you to Mykara for your review of our motel.

All of our units have been fitted out with a kitchenette (Kitchen sink, bar fridge, microwave, cutlery and crockery, microwave dishes) but no ovens or cooktops. Our kitchenettes are ideal for a short term stay and we allow microwave cooking in our rooms only.

I'm glad our sofa bed was comfortable, we put some thought into the mattresses on those when we had them made for us but next time you're staying with your brother, ask for a twin room or a room with a Queen and a plush single bed.

The Taxi driver is correct, in that we have 'revamped' and we're now very proud to be offering four star accommodation.

Thanks once again for taking the time out to complete a review on Trip Advisor.

Karen Bendik

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I stay here regularly and have found the staff friendly and helpful and the rooms terrific. It has recently been refurbished. The rooms are spacious, include a small but functional kitchenette and a decent bathroom. There is a pool and laundry and lots of reasonably priced places to eat nearby. Free on site parking as well. I would recommend this motel to anyone.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Karen B, General Manager at Bentley Motel, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you DrVik for your five star review and your very kind comments of our motel and staff.

We're so pleased that since the property was purchased in 2010 that we have noticed many repeat guests which is what our business is all about. If you're coming back time and time again, we're getting it right.

We will continue working hard to ensure that our product is worth returning for and I thank you once again for taking the time out to complete a review on Trip Advisor.

Albany, Western Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Often motels are impersonal places and difficult to write reviews for. Bentley Motel is different. A nice, friendly welcome, and inside the large unit nearly everything you could possible need. Spotlessly clean, new, good quality furnishings and equipment, excellent bathroom and the feeling the whole place is looked after. They have recently spent big money on all the units, will soon be opening a cafe/restaurant component and I am sure the free WiFi is on their schedule to do as well.
Stayed for three days while doing a seminar nearby and if I need to be in the area again, will definitely stay here again. Thank you!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Karen B, General Manager at Bentley Motel, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Thank you to 1849Backpackers for your 5 star review.

We were so thrilled to recieve your 5 star review of our motel. We've worked very hard to create a great product and it's great to get positive feedback.

We've entered into a contract for WiFi so no doubt next time you'll be able to enjoy this addition. WiFi will be available in all rooms with free WiFi available in our Cafe'.

We look forward to accommodating you next time you're scheduled to be in our area and we thank you once again for taking the time out to complete a review on Trip Advisor.

australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Stayed one night after arriving at Perth airport at 11.30pm. Price at $130.00 was reasonable. Found our room a little hard to locate initially until we looked at the map that was inside our envelope. Was very surprised at the lovely room. Bed was very comfortable with lovely pillows. Ipod dock next to bed. Bathroom was small but nice, hairdryer, heater lights, lovely towels, really a nice room. Very close to large shopping centre where we had breakfast the next morning at Coffee Club - delicious.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you to balihopeful for your review.

We're glad we were just what the doctor ordered after your late flight into Perth.
We work hard to ensure that our rooms are clean with good quality bedding, linen and towels and for a reasonable price.

Our location near Westfield Carousel is certainly a bonus!

We sincerely appreciate the time taken to complete a five star review on Trip Advisor and we look forward to accommodating you next time you're in Perth.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Would recommend this motel to my friends.The rooms had been refurbished and they where excellent would not stay any where else when in Perth.The staff were very helpful as we where a late arrival and everything went to plan as they had explained to me over the phone.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you to Boo W for your review.

Whilst it is always our preference to meet our guests at check in personally, sometimes it doesn't pan out that way and we're glad you found our late arrival service simple and efficient.

Thanks so much for taking the time out to complete a review on Trip Advisor and we look forward to accommodating you again next time you're in Perth.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The Bentley Motel was an old favorite of mine because it is convenient for my needs when visiting Perth (shops, work, university, etc). It was sad to see the place deteriorate over the years and eventually close ...but WOW - it has been refurbished and is back available for accommodation, and what a fantastic renovation! Modern decor, very comfortable room layout, easy online booking The only negatives are very trivial.... It took me a while to find the AC control - I didn't think of looking behind the curtain - when the fan was on, it blew cold air down on my bed which was uncomfortable. Also there was a very loud cricket in my room which started up at 2am and as hard as I looked, I couldn't find the little critter.  Anyway, I'll be staying there again in mid March and I've recommended it to my regional colleagues - I just hope it remains affordable, unlike all of the other unrealistically over priced motels in outer Perth! Well done to the new owners!

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Karen B, General Manager at Bentley Motel, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you to Tim O for your five star review.

We're very appreciative of your comments. You must have stayed in our latest/final block to be released. The curtains are the last thing to go into our rooms and as we were in such a hurry to release the rooms before Christmas, the relocating of the AC controls was missed. Consider the matter now in hand and a fix scheduled and I thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Regarding your comments on the AC fan. To ensure you can adjust the airflow during your next stay, the button you were after was the 'VANE' button. You need open the panel on the remote (slide it down). When you press the 'VANE' button, you're able to manoeuvre the blades as you require.

I wish I could sort out the critter situation and offer a guarantee that Jiminy Cricket and his relatives never returned.. but there are things that are just beyond my scope I'm afraid :)

We're very appreciative of your kind comments and we look forward to accommodating you again.

Sincere thanks for taking the time out to post a review on Trip Advisor.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

the staff were the most friendleyist the servce was great the room was clean and tidy with everything in it to make your stay enjoyable the towels were changed every day and beds were also done every day
john degan room 7

Room Tip: room 7 was the best room