Our family stayed at this resort from Monday last week to Tuesday this week. The rooms are ok and look rough with the “wild” design. We can see that they try to make it look like a fishing village in the wilderness with wild plants, and a small vegetable farm along the rooms though providing some necessary facilities like air conditioners, cable TV, hot water and even a small safe. We are curious about the place named Doc Let where they sell seafood and other things related but it turned out to be horrible place to cut travelers’ throats with the old stuffs or leftovers in their fishing nets, the freshest ones are sold to the wholesalers for city markets, etc.
We came back and told the story to the receptionist and he told us that we could ask the restaurant first and they will go buy seafood in area around nearere than Doc Let. The result is over expectations, lots of seafood, crabs, schrimps and shells. It took us only $30 for the whole stuffs which could be cost more at Doc Let. The resort restaurant helped us cook the food with the service charge of $7.5, quite cheap though.
About the living experience here, this is not a place for those who love entertainment or a busy city with bars or cafes. It’s just a place to relax, only us, the nature and the beach. We can’t deny the high resting value they offer here, especially when concerning about the prices.
Travel tip: If you ever go to Nha Trang, just don’t waste your time visiting Doc Let, if you go to Wild Beach resort like us they can do a better service with a far more better price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wild Beach Resort & Spa is located on the beach of Ninh Phuoc Village - Ninh Hoa District - Khanh Hoa Province, just fifty minute drive from Nha Trang City. It is set on over 70 acres of naturally landscaped area, bordered by lush tropical forest and a kilometer white sand beach facing the mouth of Van Phong gulf. Capturing beauty of the wild life, Wild Beach Resort & Spa was built not to change the village into a tourism city but to live in harmony with its unspoiled nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Wild Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wild Beach Hotel Ninh Phuoc
- Wild Beach Resort And Spa Vietnam/Khanh Hoa