“Good Food and fast service” 5 of 5 stars

Front Street, Man-O-War Cay
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Waterbury, Connecticut
“Good Food and fast service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

My wife and I have been going to Abaco for more than 10 yrs now. What makes Dock & Dine stand out is the good food, good price, casual on the water overlooking Man-O-War harbour, and very quick service. A lot of the locals eat here and some have a busy schedule and I think that is why there is a no nonsense approach about getting you your lunch or dinner. We have tried most of the places to eat in the Abaco chain of islands and find Dock & Dine to be our first choice because we don't want to spend the day sitting behind a table. There everything burger is to die for and for dinner you can't go wrong with almost anything there. On the down side Man-O-War is a dry island so the restaurant does not serve liquor. My wife and I don't drink so we just get their great Ice Tea.

• Visited May 2014