Overall this is a great hotel. It is a little far from the city, so if you are looking for a spot to sightsee from, this might not be the hotel for you, but otherwise, it is top-notch. The hotel is updated and very clean, the staff go above and beyond to do what they can for you and the food was great. For an event or an stay while on business travel, I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh is a full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The bellfarm kitchen|bar offers locally sourced food, grass fed beef, organic free range chicken, and sustainable salmon. We cure and smoke our own pork belly in house for our signature pork belly quesadilla with a cilantro aioli. We offer 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport