I honestly was a little surprised about the 3 star rating, I would rate this a 4 star. We booked this place on Priceline, great deal, because we needed to crash somewhere before our flight.
It was quite nice! Newly renovated, pleasant staff, and our room was a corner suite on the 4th floor with separate dining room area. The room was spacious, very clean, and also newly renovated with a wonderful view of the parking lot! (We're at the airport after all, no good view in the place!) We used the nicely equipped gym and indoor pool.
I also noted how quiet it was considering we were at the airport with planes all around.
Definitely recommend this place as it is right in the airport and and you can book on Priceline!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pittsburgh's newest full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story boutique-style hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The Olive Press Restaurant has won critical acclaim for the Chef's crabcakes and our signature 7 layer Chocolate Tower Cake. With 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport