OK, realize the 3 1/2 star hotel is literally in the Airport. If you aren't flying in or out, stay away. You must park at the airport parking areas. I ended up taking a shuttle from the parking area to the airport terminal then walk to the hotel. Once your there you are stuck. Most of the airports eateries and stores are not accessible without a boarding pass. You must pay for internet, (no free wi-fi), The hotel is plush and very clean with a high end restaurant and bar. If you are traveling to or from the Pittsburgh it would make an early flight more manageable. Call the front desk to confirm this is true, true, true.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pittsburgh's newest full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story boutique-style hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The Olive Press Restaurant has won critical acclaim for the Chef's crabcakes and our signature 7 layer Chocolate Tower Cake. With 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport