I had to stay here for work for six weeks in the summer with seven co-workers all with our own rooms. I checked out each week for one night and re-checked back in the next day for six weeks and had six differant rooms over that time.
To start with the rooms are big and nice ,the carpet and the look are high quality. The beds were just average in comfort and I mean all of them . They were not bad but not great either.The bathrooms had good water pressure and looked nice no isue with the bathrooms. The lobby and the outside and the hallways all nice.
The problem with this hotel is the front desk.They were not very nice for the first few weeks and I dont know why. Only after a complaint to the GM did they seem to be better but in a fake sort of way. They seemed to toy with us just to make us feel un-welcome why I dont know. The favorite word for the front desk was NO . And every week they would xcle my reservation when I would come back it was always a problem. So many things too many really to tell as I would need a book to write.
On a high note breakfast was good!
I ended up with 8,000 bonus points from the GM due to all of these issues. Even after reaching Platinum with Hyatt they still were bad .
Bottom line it doesnt feel nice to feel unconfortable in any hotel. This one made me feel this way for six weeks all cause the staff !
On another high note the shuttle drivers/ bell men were very nice and a joy to talk to. The rest of them should learn from this.
Oh and the rooms are loud lots of hallway noise
Stay at another PIT airport area hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pittsburgh's newest full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story boutique-style hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The Olive Press Restaurant has won critical acclaim for the Chef's crabcakes and our signature 7 layer Chocolate Tower Cake. With 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport