The big advantage to this hotel is that it is right in the airport. Parking is in the airport parting lots, so there is cost involved for parking. The resturant in the hotel is good, but not inexpensive. Drinks are expensive. If you have a meeting there, the hotel staff are excellent and the food in the meetings was incrediably good, especially for hotel food, but even when compared to all food. A good hint is that you can get the shuttle to take you to places to eat and shop. The shuttle drivers were very helpful and came quickly when called.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pittsburgh's newest full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story boutique-style hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The Olive Press Restaurant has won critical acclaim for the Chef's crabcakes and our signature 7 layer Chocolate Tower Cake. With 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport