The Hyatt regency is a dated property, it has relatively small rooms, and I have yet to be upgraded (as a Hyatt Diamond a rarity) The rooms are plenty clean, the restaurant is adequate, the lobby is big. The staff was extremely helpful and made the stay pleasant. It is a good hotel, but compared to other Hyatt properties it is less upscale. Extremely convenient for early morning / late night flights as it is merely a tunnel walk to terminal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pittsburgh's newest full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story boutique-style hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The Olive Press Restaurant has won critical acclaim for the Chef's crabcakes and our signature 7 layer Chocolate Tower Cake. With 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Reservation Counter, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport