Being connected to the airport by moving walk way is nice if you are in a situation to fly and fly out. However, if you are there for an extended stay prepare to spend a ton of cash either in the hotel or on transportation going to places outside of the hotel. First, the hotel is well appointed with very comfortable beds and pillows. Room decor is standard, no frills. Water pressure and bathroom amenities are very nice. Towels are thick and soft. Housekeeping needs some help. We had a couple of days during our six day stay where no towels were placed and trash wasn't emptied. The dining is very expensive but good as far as hotel food goes. The hotel itself is an island. It takes a 15 minute shuttle ride to the local mall and restaurants worth going to. The shuttle is dependable once you are on the schedule but getting on the schedule is difficult. You can take the city bus downtown. It's the 28x that leaves every half hour from the airport terminal. You will get to downtown about 40 mins later. DON'T GO Between FOUR PM AND BEFORE SIX PM. It gets mad crowded. Overall, not a bad place for a day or two on a business trip, otherwise stay closer into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pittsburgh's newest full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story boutique-style hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The Olive Press Restaurant has won critical acclaim for the Chef's crabcakes and our signature 7 layer Chocolate Tower Cake. With 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport