Stayed at the Hyatt for a conference. Overall, the facilities including the restaurant and pool and exercise area are nice. We stayed in a suite which had a nice floor plan with many windows. The bottles of Aquafina with a $3.50 label on them dressed the room down. The housekeeping was poor as our trash was never emptied and our room never vacuumed. These are fundamentals that most budget hotels get right. Overall, convenient for travelers and overall an acceptable hotel, bug with minor modifications could be much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pittsburgh's newest full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story boutique-style hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The Olive Press Restaurant has won critical acclaim for the Chef's crabcakes and our signature 7 layer Chocolate Tower Cake. With 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport