“When You Have to Fly at the Crack of Dawn” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1111 Airport Boulevard, PO Box 12420, Findlay Township, PA 15231   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Hockey Package
GreenLeadersSilver level
Newport Beach, California
“When You Have to Fly at the Crack of Dawn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I am generally not a fan of airport hotels, but I very much enjoyed the Hyatt. Staff was personable, the room was very nice and comfortable and was priced fairly. The business center was well-appointed and eased the next morning's flight check-in process. I'll be back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Chris P, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Good day Joe S,

Thank you for your comments, and for choosing Hyatt for your accommodations prior to an early morning flight. We appreciate your high marks for service and cleanliness, and we strive to provide convenience and value for our frequent travelers.

If you ever need anything special for an upcoming visit please let me know, I would be happy to help. Thank you again for your review.

Chris Palid - Director of Rooms

369 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

A very comfortable, clean place to stay before or after a flight. The bed was nice and firm, the bathroom and shower were nice, and the staff was friendly. They'll nickel and dime you like crazy ($3.50 for a regular bottle of Aquafina that was left in the room, for example). There is a pool, hot tub, sauna, and fitness center on the second floor. Overall, highly recommended for airport convenience.

Room Tip: I liked being on the second floor due to the proximity to the fitness center and pool.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Chris P, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Good day Razzledazzle12,

Thank you for staying with us and for your recommendation. We appreciate your high marks for location, sleep quality, value and service. If you are returning any time in the future and have any needs or special requests please let me know, I would be happy to assist in any way I can.

Thank you again for being our guest, have a great day.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Wonderful hotel. Great place to stay when flying out of Pittsburgh. The hotel connects to the airport. The only downfall is their parking lot is owned by the airport so you have to pay and they don't offer free Internet.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Delphos, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The hotel was all I could find at short notice for weekend conference in Stubenville. It is at the airport. Parking was no issue and they offer valet parking. Room was big and comfortable, very clean. I felt very safe there. I thought it a bit pricey, but I was in need. Got two great nights of sleep there.

The toll road to get there is a bummer. Was not expecting that. At least there are change machines help those of us who try not to carry toom many coins while traveling.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Good day BlueJayGene,

Thank you for being our guest and for your positive comments on our comfortable and clean guestrooms. I am pleased to hear that you were able to get two great nights of sleep here; we hope to see you again on your next trip to Pittsburgh. Have a great day.

Fremont, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stopped over here for an evening as we had an early morning flight from Pittsburgh Airport (got a great deal via Priceline).
The Hotel is clean and elegant, front desk was very helpful. Room and stay was comfortable.
The parking lot is shared with the airport but comes right upto the back of the hotel.
I decided to return my rental car early because the hotel is literally 'attached' to the aiport. 5 minute walk from the lobby and you are in the terminal - which makes it a truly 'airport hotel'.
They have a complimentary baggage service starting at 4am where they take your luggage from room to terminal - which was very helpful!
Oveall - a great place to stay right by/in the airport.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Good day Jubda,

Thank you very much for your positive review and 4-Star rating! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and were able to take advantage of our location some of our services. We really appreciate your comments and hope you choose Hyatt on your next trip to Pittsburgh.

Have a great day!

VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed here from Tuesday to Thursday. The hotel lobby was very clean and everyone up front was very nice. The room was clean and standard. You could see the planes taking off but there was no noise...very quiet hotel. The hotel restaurant was excellent for both breakfast and dinner. Service was great also. Some negatives about the property: Wifi is only available at an additional cost. We tried to get hairspray from the amenities list. The number that we were supposed to call to get this NEVER answered. We called the front desk and after 1h and 1/2 later it never came. We called again and they said they'd be right up. Never came. Luckily we didn't care too much about this. Overall a nice, convenient hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Good day ILiketoTravel13,

Thank you for staying with us and for your fantastic comments about the friendly staff and service and food quality in the restaurant. I am sorry to hear that your request for hairspray wasn’t fulfilled, I assure you I will address this with the management team at the front desk. Hopefully this didn’t have a negative impact on your visit.

If there is ever anything I can do for you in the future please let me know, thank you again for being our guest. Have a great day.

Johnstown, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We get to the hotel and find out we are going to pay rather large parking fee $25 for parking are you kidding me we were not even flying we were in town to visit friends. So we get to the room we have no fridge, no bathroom fan and the alarm was still on from the guest before us so we were woke up at 4am . No free anything here if you want to eat breakfast there.. I hope you want to pay $20 for oatmeal but I guess that is cheaper than their parking fee. So in my opinion do not stay here unless you like to throw your money away for something that is nothing special! I wish I had read the other reviews before I booked but it was last minute.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Good day 697Marti,

I am sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy your visit because of a lack of complimentary services, for the future please note that we do have refrigerators available to be delivered to your room at no charge. It is disappointing that this information wasn’t made available to you at check in, and that you weren’t able to take advantage of the less expensive parking ($8 per 24 hour period). Please contact me at your earliest convenience; I would like to see if there is anything I can do to correct these issues. Thank you.

Christopher.Palid@hyatt.com

Been to Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport? Share your experiences!