The hotel was all I could find at short notice for weekend conference in Stubenville. It is at the airport. Parking was no issue and they offer valet parking. Room was big and comfortable, very clean. I felt very safe there. I thought it a bit pricey, but I was in need. Got two great nights of sleep there.
The toll road to get there is a bummer. Was not expecting that. At least there are change machines help those of us who try not to carry toom many coins while traveling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pittsburgh's newest full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story boutique-style hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The Olive Press Restaurant has won critical acclaim for the Chef's crabcakes and our signature 7 layer Chocolate Tower Cake. With 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport