We stopped over here for an evening as we had an early morning flight from Pittsburgh Airport (got a great deal via Priceline).
The Hotel is clean and elegant, front desk was very helpful. Room and stay was comfortable.
The parking lot is shared with the airport but comes right upto the back of the hotel.
I decided to return my rental car early because the hotel is literally 'attached' to the aiport. 5 minute walk from the lobby and you are in the terminal - which makes it a truly 'airport hotel'.
They have a complimentary baggage service starting at 4am where they take your luggage from room to terminal - which was very helpful!
Oveall - a great place to stay right by/in the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pittsburgh's newest full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story boutique-style hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The Olive Press Restaurant has won critical acclaim for the Chef's crabcakes and our signature 7 layer Chocolate Tower Cake. With 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Reservation Counter, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport