Parking is super confusing... you are in the airport so you can do airport parking but not easy to come and go as you please if you are visiting pittsburgh. The hotel is $25 a day or airport is $8 or $13. There are 19 spots for the hotel parking and it is kind of confusing to find. The gentleman at checkin seemed to know what he was talking about but in reality doesnt have a clue. For being an upscale hotel not so upscale. For the price it was really good because we did a priceline secret deal so we ended up paying $61 a night. They charge for internet depending on what room you have $10 a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh is a full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The bellfarm kitchen|bar offers locally sourced food, grass fed beef, organic free range chicken, and sustainable salmon. We cure and smoke our own pork belly in house for our signature pork belly quesadilla with a cilantro aioli. We offer 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport