We had an early morning flight and did not want to have to catch a shuttle or cab to the airport, so we chose the Hyatt. It is located in the long term parking area of the airport. We got the Park and Fly package, but next time I would just pay for the parking separate. You do not gain anything by booking your parking through the Hyatt. I thought they would have a separate lot, but they do not. The pool and hot tub area is great and you can watch planes arrive and depart while you relax. The people mover had us from the hotel to our check-in desk in the airport in seven minutes! It was very convenient for early morning travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pittsburgh's newest full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story boutique-style hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The Olive Press Restaurant has won critical acclaim for the Chef's crabcakes and our signature 7 layer Chocolate Tower Cake. With 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport