My husband and I had a 6a international flight and the Hyatt made it easy. It has a moving escalator to take you to the airport, pretty convenient at that hour. The room was comfortable and quiet. We ate dinner at the hotel, because that was our only option. It's extremely overpriced, ask for the bar menu unless you want to pay for $25-30 per entree. We did win a 20% off scratch ticket from check-in, which was nice. To kick off our honeymoon travels, the Hyatt was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh is a full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The bellfarm kitchen|bar offers locally sourced food, grass fed beef, organic free range chicken, and sustainable salmon. We cure and smoke our own pork belly in house for our signature pork belly quesadilla with a cilantro aioli. We offer 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Low Cost Holidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport