Maybe I'm spoiled but I expect a certain set of amenities from a 3+ star hotel. This hotel has them, but they all cost extra. Parking: add $13 to $25 per night. Internet service: add $10-$20 per night. No refrigerator, no microwave, no free breakfast. Even the beds--my room had 2 DOUBLE beds, not even queens! No view...you are at the airport. No easy access to any restaurants. And if you leave to eat and come back you have to pay ANOTHER $13! The pool is on the second floor so using it at night means you are in a lighted glass room in your bathing suit for everyone schlepping in from long term parking to ogle.
To be fair, however, the front desk staff was outstanding. Very knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pittsburgh's newest full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story boutique-style hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The Olive Press Restaurant has won critical acclaim for the Chef's crabcakes and our signature 7 layer Chocolate Tower Cake. With 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport