I'm a frequent business traveler and stayed here for a couple of nights due to its location.
Great staff. They may not genuinely care but they are trained to make you feel they do. Check-in and check-out was excellent. The lobby is well kept and decorated. Rooms are also clean, well decorated and comfortable.
I stayed on what this hotel refers to as a :quiet floor" and the walls are so thing that when the phone rang in the room next to me, it sounded like it was ringing in my room. Same with conversation. So much for a quiet floor!
Food: Overpriced, airport priced food selections. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich with a soda and it came to $17.00 not including tip. This was at the bar where the food selections are less expensive. The restaurant -- the ONLY restaurant dining selections are through the roof. I wouldn't mind if this was a five star restaurant but it is not. Hyatt knows they have you and they take advantage of it. I took the 10 minute walk over to the airport a couple of times and got a sandwich and drink from a deli which cost me $11.00. The airport was LESS expensive and the food was just as good.
If you need the airport location, have an expense account and don't care about room noise from neighboring rooms, this is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh is a full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The bellfarm kitchen|bar offers locally sourced food, grass fed beef, organic free range chicken, and sustainable salmon. We cure and smoke our own pork belly in house for our signature pork belly quesadilla with a cilantro aioli. We offer 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport