At least the two I'm familiar with, this one and Logan. Airport hotels don't have much appeal. At this Hyatt the rooms are soundproof to the open air; you can't hear the takeoffs/landings. (You can hear parties in the hallway!) Hyatt has creative and appealing appointments in the rooms, hallways and lounges. Temperature control was a challenge. Temperature seemed to stay the same whether at 70 or 66. I only ate the food the meeting host had catered, but the food was fresh, creative and unexpected. I give the catering high marks. Meeting rooms always stayed somewhat cold in April though we tried to get the heat up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pittsburgh's newest full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story boutique-style hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The Olive Press Restaurant has won critical acclaim for the Chef's crabcakes and our signature 7 layer Chocolate Tower Cake. With 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport