I'd be really upset if I was paying for my two night stay as it was a business trip. My room was not cleaned during my stay, that has never happened before. The hotel felt old and in need of upgrading. The bed was okay and I slept well. Being connected to the airport made it very convenient for this business focused trip. The food was good and wait staff efficient. I would not choose to stay here out of my own pocket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh is a full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The bellfarm kitchen|bar offers locally sourced food, grass fed beef, organic free range chicken, and sustainable salmon. We cure and smoke our own pork belly in house for our signature pork belly quesadilla with a cilantro aioli. We offer 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport