“Not up to Hyatt standards” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1111 Airport Boulevard, PO Box 12420, Findlay Township, PA 15231   |
Hotel deals
Announcement
Join Hyatt Gold Passport®
GreenLeadersSilver level
Suamico, Wisconsin
“Not up to Hyatt standards”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I'd be really upset if I was paying for my two night stay as it was a business trip. My room was not cleaned during my stay, that has never happened before. The hotel felt old and in need of upgrading. The bed was okay and I slept well. Being connected to the airport made it very convenient for this business focused trip. The food was good and wait staff efficient. I would not choose to stay here out of my own pocket.

• Stayed April 2013
Chris P, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
I am sorry to hear that you had issues with housekeeping during your visit petersonge. We do have housekeeping that services guest rooms during the hours of 8:30am – 5:30pm, and we offer a nightly refresh if those times are not convenient for you. I apologize that your room was not serviced, I assure you we will research and follow up with the housekeeping management team.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our food and service in the restaurant, and I will be sure to share your comments with the management team and staff members.

If there is anything I can do for you on a future visit please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel. We appreciate your business and thank you for taking your time to review our hotel.

424 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Anchorage, Alaska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Bought this hotel last minute on a discount site. I was disappoint with the location but not the hotel. The room was very clean, bright, and comfortable. The parking was in the airport long term lot, which made it hard to come and go without running up parking fees. As expected there is nothing within miles of this hotel for food beyond hotel restaurant (which was quite pricey). In the future I would only stay here if I needed a airport hotel but other wise it was a pain to get in and out with a car and the fee that come with it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you Josh W, for your feedback on our guestrooms, hotel restaurant, and location. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit, but I am sorry to hear that the location was not preferable to you. We strive to offer a clean and comfortable room with great service, and we pride ourselves on our convenient location at the airport. For future visits, please note that our complimentary shuttle will take you to any area restaurant or attraction within a 7 mile radius.

If there is anything I can do for you please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel. Thank you for your review.

Maple Lake
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Nice hotel if your business is structured close to the airport. Nothing else very close to this place.
i thought the rooms were above average. The Bar dining area is ok and breakfast buffet was very good but on the high side for price. The night manager gal was great and knew her job. Need to check rates on this hotel as well as they vary greatly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Chris P, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Good day MapleLakeJoe, we appreciate your 4-Star rating and positive comments on our rooms. I will be sure to share your comments with Megan, our afternoon manager at the front desk. Thank you again for choosing Hyatt, and we hope to see you in the future.

Fribourg, Switzerland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The best thing about this hotel us that it is located next to (walk through a connecting corridor) the airport. For business this is great.
The rooms are large but the walls between the rooms are paper thin and you can hear every cough from the next room.

• Stayed February 2013
Chris P, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Good day swissfoto we do appreciate your review and your business with us while attending to business at the airport. I am sorry to hear that you experienced noise from a neighboring room. We do have designated quiet floors, as well as quiet rooms, that are located in the corner and without a connecting door. If you ever plan on returning to the Pittsburgh area we hope you choose Hyatt. If there is anything I can do for you on a future visit please let me know. Thank you again for your review.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Stayed here for two nights (March 30-31) for the Easter weekend to do some shopping. Parked at the front of the hotel to check-in. Staff was friendly. Since we had the car and needed to be in/out frequently for shopping and dining we chose to pay for the extra $25/night to park right in front of the hotel. You can also park for half less at the airport's long-term parking lot.

Room was clean and spacious. We had a room facing the long-term parking lot. No noise issues at all. Pool was good size and clean and there were plenty of towels available. The sauna room was "out of service" but the steam room was available during our 2 nights stay. Exercise room was also good size and lots of different equipments.

We did not use the wifi due to the extra charge.

Overall, this is a great hotel if you have a flight to catch (less than 5 mins walk to the terminal). It is not close to any restaurants or shopping centre. You will need a car. The hotel does offer a shuttle service to drive limited restaurants.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and 4-Star rating minnie55555. We appreciate your comments on our quiet, clean and spacious guestrooms. Thank you for choosing Hyatt and for you recommendation for future guests. If there is ever anything I can do for you on a future visit please let me know. Have a great day.

USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Have stayed here to get early flights. It is the only game in town and they know it. Howabout this? I couldnt watch the hockey game in my room because the tv didnt get the cable channel. They get you in the bar to watch the game so you can spend some cash in food and drink. Seriously? This was the Pittsburgh Penguins in Pittsburgh. That is nickel dime bs. As far as the other stuff, it is what any business traveler would expect. Nothing more. Like I said. What can you do?

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Good day freods, I apologize that you were unable to watch the hockey game while staying with us. We do have a full listing of cable channels, as well as HBO in all rooms. I am sorry to hear that we didn’t have the channel you needed. We certainly didn’t mean to inconvenience our guests, and require you to spend additional funds in our sports bar. For future reservations, please note that we do have a complimentary shuttle that can take you to area restaurants. We do hope to see you again in the future, if there is anything I can do for you personally please let me know.

Des Moines, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

It is quite a wallk from the terminals but It is Attached to the Puttsburgh airport so it is very convenient, small quiet lobby and bar area but there is nothing that makes this place standout more from any others.........

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you GalenDesMoines, we do appreciate your business and your feedback. We take our guest feedback very seriously, as it helps us reach our goal of becoming the hotel of choice in the area. If you are in need of any assistance in the future please let me know, thank you, we hope to see you again.

Christopher.Palid@hyatt.com

Been to Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport? Share your experiences!