Bought this hotel last minute on a discount site. I was disappoint with the location but not the hotel. The room was very clean, bright, and comfortable. The parking was in the airport long term lot, which made it hard to come and go without running up parking fees. As expected there is nothing within miles of this hotel for food beyond hotel restaurant (which was quite pricey). In the future I would only stay here if I needed a airport hotel but other wise it was a pain to get in and out with a car and the fee that come with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pittsburgh's newest full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story boutique-style hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The Olive Press Restaurant has won critical acclaim for the Chef's crabcakes and our signature 7 layer Chocolate Tower Cake. With 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport