I'm a Marriott Elite member and usually don't waiver from Marriott Properties, but I had a meeting at this hotel and was only in town for one day. The company set me up here, and after I got over the disappointment of not earning any precious rewards points, I swallowed my pride and accepted my fate. Usually I'm not a huge fan of hotels that are connected directly to the airport, but this one is different. Upon my arrival, Adam at the front desk took charge and really impressed me with his professionalism and knowledge. I was feeling a bit under the weather, and he got me right in to a nice, quiet, high floor room. When I say quiet, I mean it. I did not hear one peep of airport noise or neighbors. After I took a quick nap, I went in search of food. They gave me a list of restaurants at the front desk, and then told me that they had a shuttle that could take me to any of them. This was perfect, there was a whole lot to choose from, and Chris the driver helped me make an excellent decision.
I would recommend this hotel for anyone. Other than for the obvious convenience of being connected to the airport, the shuttle gives you the opportunity to escape airport prices and limited selection. Downtown is a short drive away. The staff was amazing, and the meeting spaces were on par with the rest of the hotel. The rooms were nice size and updated, bathrooms too. Although the grout in the shower could use some extra scrubbing, it wasn't that bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh is a full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The bellfarm kitchen|bar offers locally sourced food, grass fed beef, organic free range chicken, and sustainable salmon. We cure and smoke our own pork belly in house for our signature pork belly quesadilla with a cilantro aioli. We offer 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport