I've stayed at this Hyatt before, but it was several years ago. The hotel is located along the enclosed walkway that leads from the landside terminal of the Pittsburgh International Airport into the parking areas. In other words, you walk out of the hotel and into the airport without going outside.
Anyway, the rooms are absolutely spotless. I am allergic to feather-down, and they sent a person up to the room to change the bedding to a hypoallergenic set. It was very quick, and the bed was very comfortable. You don't really hear the airplanes outside, which are landing and taking off around the hotel. The work area is nice and flexible, flat screen tv has HBO. Bathroom amenities are generous, with 1.5 ounce portico products and nicely scented spa-like soaps. There was not a speck of dust nor mildew in the bathroom, even in those areas that seem impossible to clean.
The restaurant staff were prompt, friendly, and helpful. I had a sirloin steak which was cooked perfectly, but had to be the worst cut of meat I have ever dealt with. Definitely not worth the price, but this restaurant is about convenience. On my next stay, I'll get a burger instead. The other food was delicious, and the bartender knows how to mix a drink.
Prices for this hotel seem to fluctuate wildly, as I pricelined a very low rate compared to the price listings. Full price would still have been worth it, however. I will stay here again when I need a convenient bed and time to decompress while traveling through the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pittsburgh's newest full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story boutique-style hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The Olive Press Restaurant has won critical acclaim for the Chef's crabcakes and our signature 7 layer Chocolate Tower Cake. With 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Reservation Counter and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport