To sum it up i loved my stay!
i was greeted by the concierge with extreme kindness. they let me check in at 11 instead of 3 and go ahead to my room. the room was very nice and clean with flat screen. the beds were very comfortable. being so close to the airport you would think you would here the planes but to my surprise the room was literally sound proof. i order room service and the attendant was very nice but the service charge is a little steep. a $12 meal ended up a $20 meal. overall this is a very nice hotel, i was pleased, and not to mention it is just a short walk down the hall and your in the airport lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh is a full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The bellfarm kitchen|bar offers locally sourced food, grass fed beef, organic free range chicken, and sustainable salmon. We cure and smoke our own pork belly in house for our signature pork belly quesadilla with a cilantro aioli. We offer 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport