The airport hotel is very convenient - attached to the airport and a quick walk from the terminal. Romms are very quiet (hear no plane traffic at all) and clean. My room had a floor standing air cleaner, offering the ultimate in white noise which I love. Bathroom was large and clean with above-average amenities.
Breakfast service was average, with the menu and buffet selections being below average, and in fact, disappointing. Also, there was no "market" or gift shop in the lobby, something that I've come to rely on for late night snacks and beverages. $13 to park overnight - not a great deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh is a full service business class hotel, conveniently connected to the Pittsburgh International Airport via enclosed moving walkways. This 11 story hotel offers 336 contemporary guestrooms including 22 suites to accommodate anyone's business or personal needs. The bellfarm kitchen|bar offers locally sourced food, grass fed beef, organic free range chicken, and sustainable salmon. We cure and smoke our own pork belly in house for our signature pork belly quesadilla with a cilantro aioli. We offer 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, this hotel can accommodate a meeting for 2 to 1,000 people. This hotel is centrally located to major corporate headquarters, office parks, shopping and only 25 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Pittsburgh
- Hyatt Pittsburgh International Airport