“Always a Pleasure” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport

You added Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1111 Airport Boulevard, PO Box 12420, Findlay Township, PA 15231   |
Hotel deals
Announcement
Join Hyatt Gold Passport®
GreenLeadersSilver level
Newcastle, Australia
“Always a Pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2011

I stay here every year (since 2008) on my way to business in the States and have always found the experiience enjoyable. Rooms are well appointed and staff are very obliging. I will be back.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
HyattMgr9, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport, responded to this review, May 3, 2011
We appreciate your gracious comments and loyalty to the Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh!
Please come see us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Washington DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

Great location - liiterally across from the airport so from that side it was easy to get to and from for the business meeting. However, the meeting facilities - and cost thereof was very expensive for what one got. I would recommend another hotel for a meeting.

Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
The Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh appreciates you comments, please consider us again in the future should you travel plans bring you back to the area.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011

I stay at this Hyatt often... and there is a certain level I have come to expect and appreciate, but the other day they went above and beyond and I wanted to share my experience!
I was fighting a cold my first night in Pittsburg, so I extended my stay for the following night. As I was making the arrangements to extend my stay, I just mentioned to the front desk about how nice it was to be in a dark quiet room to try to recover from this cold. The front desk made a special request to have chicken noodle soup and a sandwich sent to my room to help with my recovery!! What a sweet and unexpected surprise... I think the kind gesture helped me recover faster than the chicken noodle soup!

For those unfamilar with this hotel... it is located AT the airport, great for early departures and late arrivals! Large workout facility including free weights.

I have only eaten at the restaurant once... food is good, but on the expensive side. (remember location) and they dont have any beer on tap.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
HyattMgr9, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport, responded to this review, March 29, 2011
The Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh appreciates the kind words you have take then time to share regarding your recent stay.
We are so pleased that you found our location convenient and our hospitality made your stay more comfortable.
Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

Brenda Thomas, Office Agent & Katie Sims, Cust. Svc. Specialist provided assistance above and beyond what is usually expected from the staff during my stay at the Hyatt Regency,Pgh Int'l Airport location. Both of these staff members showed exemplary customer service skills and should be congradulated for their skills. I look forward to my next visit at the Hyatt Regency.
Roberta Yinger

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your comments regarding the Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh, and more importantly Brenda and Katie!
We are incredibly proud of the authentic service that our team strives to provide to all of our guests.
The entire team thanks you for your kind recognition.
Please come see us again in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

The hotel was very nice. Room was clean and up to date. Service was universally courteous and helpful. Getting there by car is an adventure. The hotel is connected to the airport and obviously designed to serve that customer base. If you arrive by car you must park in the airport's long-term parking and pay accordingly. Because of the airport focus, there is no obvious entrance for those who arrive by car. When we couldn't find the traditional portico entrance, we parked in back and entered through doors to the convention area. They told us at the desk this is what people usually do. Once we were in, the place was great. I'd stay there again for a single night but not multiple nights because of the parking situation.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
The Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh sincerely thanks you for taking time to comment on your recent stay. While we are pleased that you found our hotel nice and clean and our staff courteous, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with parking.
We sincerely hope to see you again in the future whenever your travel plans bring you back to the area.
Carolinas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

My first visit to this Hyatt and will definitely go back when I'm using PIT. A very nicely updated Hyatt location. The enclosed walkway makes it ultra convenient going to/from the terminal or car rental pick up. Saved myself one day rental fee and parking since I picked up on the day of my meeting and not the night before.
Reception area is modern and inviting. Business center has beautiful, new Apple computers...super fast for printing a boarding pass. Lord knows that can be a chore at some hotels. Well appointed fitness room with cardio and plentiful free weights.
Got a very competitive AAA rate which included breakfast. Food was your standard hotel breakfast buffet. Omelettes were a little better than average. Hotel bar was nice with bar seating as well as many small tables.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
HyattMgr9, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2011
We appreciate your comments regarding our convenient location of the Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh.
In addition we are pleased that you found our facility enjoyable and that you plan to return.
Looking forward to seeing you again in the future!
pittsburgh
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

We stayed here on a Saturday evening as we had an early flight. Hotel is in an ideal location and is maintained to a high standard, pool area is nice the children enjoyed it very much. We had rooms on the same floor as pool to begin with, there was a rather awful sewage smell in the rooms and the hall. Phoned front desk and they were aware of this, and gave us rooms on the 10th floor, with no apology. We had dinner in the restaurant, which was average, burnt potatoes overcooked foods, would take a sandwich next time! The restaurant was empty but the service although friendly was slow and generally not good.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport? Share your experiences!