“Outstanding Service from Front Office agent & Customer Service Specialist” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport

You added Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1111 Airport Boulevard, PO Box 12420, Findlay Township, PA 15231   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
GreenLeadersSilver level
Houston, Texas
“Outstanding Service from Front Office agent & Customer Service Specialist”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

Brenda Thomas, Office Agent & Katie Sims, Cust. Svc. Specialist provided assistance above and beyond what is usually expected from the staff during my stay at the Hyatt Regency,Pgh Int'l Airport location. Both of these staff members showed exemplary customer service skills and should be congradulated for their skills. I look forward to my next visit at the Hyatt Regency.
Roberta Yinger

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
HyattMgr9, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport, responded to this review, March 29, 2011
Thank you so much for your comments regarding the Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh, and more importantly Brenda and Katie!
We are incredibly proud of the authentic service that our team strives to provide to all of our guests.
The entire team thanks you for your kind recognition.
Please come see us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

The hotel was very nice. Room was clean and up to date. Service was universally courteous and helpful. Getting there by car is an adventure. The hotel is connected to the airport and obviously designed to serve that customer base. If you arrive by car you must park in the airport's long-term parking and pay accordingly. Because of the airport focus, there is no obvious entrance for those who arrive by car. When we couldn't find the traditional portico entrance, we parked in back and entered through doors to the convention area. They told us at the desk this is what people usually do. Once we were in, the place was great. I'd stay there again for a single night but not multiple nights because of the parking situation.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
The Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh sincerely thanks you for taking time to comment on your recent stay. While we are pleased that you found our hotel nice and clean and our staff courteous, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with parking.
We sincerely hope to see you again in the future whenever your travel plans bring you back to the area.
Carolinas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

My first visit to this Hyatt and will definitely go back when I'm using PIT. A very nicely updated Hyatt location. The enclosed walkway makes it ultra convenient going to/from the terminal or car rental pick up. Saved myself one day rental fee and parking since I picked up on the day of my meeting and not the night before.
Reception area is modern and inviting. Business center has beautiful, new Apple computers...super fast for printing a boarding pass. Lord knows that can be a chore at some hotels. Well appointed fitness room with cardio and plentiful free weights.
Got a very competitive AAA rate which included breakfast. Food was your standard hotel breakfast buffet. Omelettes were a little better than average. Hotel bar was nice with bar seating as well as many small tables.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
HyattMgr9, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2011
We appreciate your comments regarding our convenient location of the Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh.
In addition we are pleased that you found our facility enjoyable and that you plan to return.
Looking forward to seeing you again in the future!
pittsburgh
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

We stayed here on a Saturday evening as we had an early flight. Hotel is in an ideal location and is maintained to a high standard, pool area is nice the children enjoyed it very much. We had rooms on the same floor as pool to begin with, there was a rather awful sewage smell in the rooms and the hall. Phoned front desk and they were aware of this, and gave us rooms on the 10th floor, with no apology. We had dinner in the restaurant, which was average, burnt potatoes overcooked foods, would take a sandwich next time! The restaurant was empty but the service although friendly was slow and generally not good.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Kearny, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2011

Great staff from the Front Desk, to the snack bar, to the Restaurant, and in between! Great positive can do personalities all around. Rooms are always clean and modern. Bed very comfortable and linens are first class. Ultra modern lobby, nice place to hang out. Right across Airport, convenient parking and easy access to car rentals.

Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
We appreciate your kind comments regarding our staff and the hotel. The Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh takes great pride in out team and also our convenient location.
Please come see us again in the future!
Maryland, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

I stayed in this hotel a couple of weeks ago when I had an early morning flight. I managed to score a great rate on Priceline. The room was well appointed and clean. I found it more than adequate. The night I was there (a Saturday), it was quiet and I had no complaints at all.

Parking is all airport parking, although the website claims parking is cheaper, it isn't. I don't consider this to be a problem, however, because I would have parked at the airport during the week I was traveling anyway! In fact, it was very convenient because I was able to park close to the hotel, thereby also very close to the terminal. And once I was parked, I was parked!

I read a lot of complaints that there wasn't free wifi. If I'd paid the normal rate, it would've bothered me to pay $10 for wifi, but considering the deal I got, I had no problem paying for internet access!

It's directly attached to the terminal, so was able to dress for my destination without any discomfort (sandals and sundress in PIT in February!). I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if I could get a reasonable deal. Upon my return, I popped in to see what rate I could get to stay the night again, but the best the would offer me in person was almost 4 times what I paid on Priceline. So, I made the 2-hour late-night drive home instead.

Overall, great convenience if the price is right.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
HyattMgr9, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport, responded to this review, March 9, 2011
The Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh appreciates you taking the time to provide feedback during your recent stay.
Please come see us again in the future!
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2011

Stayed here one night before an early morning flight. Pricelined the hotel for $50. The room was huge, the bathroom was huge, and the bed was oh so comfy! The best bed I've slept in at any hotel and I travel a lot! Room service was prompt and the food was very good. I've booked another stay for this month before my 6:00 am flight. Again, Pricelined the room for $50.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
We thank you for your comments regarding the Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh and look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Been to Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport? Share your experiences!