The last reviewer gave this two stars. ????
I have been here ten times over ten years and its a five star rating without a thought.
The rooms are first rate.
The food is first rate and contary to the previous review they are very reasonnably priced.
The pool is not deep, my kids are 5,7, 9 and can barely swim......on my own we had a ball of fun in the pool and it was safe .
The restaurant is top class.
Horses are there for riding and paddy will take you out on the lake in his little boat...
The bar is full of class and good fun like the Shelbourne had in the good old days
The staff are exceptionally good.
ithe views are simply worlds class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- Europe Hotel Killarney