The service was impeccable, and the stay was incredibly comfortable. Everything was highly enjoyable: food, spa, bike hire, general friendliness. Podraig at the Concierge provided invaluable suggestions and local tips, and was helpful and warm. The spa treatment was the best I have ever had, particularly Valerie. All the staff were wonderful, and I was impressed with the executive chef leading from the front by serving breakfast and with the exceptional quality of the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- Europe Hotel Killarney