My mom fell in love with the property the second we stepped out of the car. The hotel is a blend of modern, clean lines with rich colors on the interior. The receptionist Patrick was downright adorable. Very knowledgeable about day trips and other excursions.
However, I was some what unimpressed with my spa experience. When I had my massage, the woman was very harsh and applied far to much pressure. I awoke the next day with a sore back! The spa facilities were very lovely though. I especially enjoyed the tranquilty pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- Europe Hotel Killarney