Had a lovely weekend at this hotel recently in July - it was a lovely bright and extremely clean hotel. We ate in the Brasserie Restaurant and food was excellent. I was a little bit disappointed at breakfast which was held in the Panorama Restaurant. A very large room with self service breakfast - a very long queue for hot food - a long wait for coffee and no plates for cold buffet - we arranged for room service on our second morning which was great - a little bit expensive at €15 Room Service for two people - The views of the lake were amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- Europe Hotel Killarney