This was a gift we had received and glad we used. This hotel has everything you need for a relaxing, refreshing and stimulating vacation. The staff made you feel very welcome from the moment you stepped into reception until you departed. The facilities are not alone luxurious but very practical. Whether you relaxed in the sauna, steam room, jacuzzi or just lay by the pool there was always something to do. The panoramic view of the Lakes of Kilarney with the mountains as a back drop is as poetic as one could imagine. We will certainly be going back if only for the great food that was served up with a smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- Europe Hotel Killarney