We booked this hotel as a treat.. We had heard alot of positive feedback about the hotel.
It was lovely but it lacked atmosphere. It is like a 5 star business hotel.
Its hard to fault the place..it is spotless, the spa is beautiful it has the views but so do other hotels in Killarney.
The food was a big disappointment.. breakfast is a standard buffet that you would get in any other hotel.
This hotel is fine but there are better less expensive hotels in Killarney!!
We left the hotel feeling very underwhelmed!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- Europe Hotel Killarney