Have been a guest both on holiday and at a work conference. Both times loved it. The Spa is amazing, and seeing the sun rise from the outdoor warm pool, overlooking the lake, unforgettable. Food was also excellent, with breakfast a great start of the day. Staff attentive and pleasant at all times. Also a fantastic new purpose built conference centre, where every room had all facilities built in. A fantastic Irish venue for work or play.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- The Europe Hotel
- Europe Hotel Killarney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.