A fantastic Hotel in the most stunning area of Kerry. The Loch and mountain views were amazing.
The Hotel staff were so helpful and attentive and the food was delicious. The breakfast choice was excellent, as were the menus from both restuarants.
The Hotel has been refurbished in recent years and this is still obvious in all areas.
The area around Killarney is very pretty and well worth hiring a car to take in the views.
The spa was perfect too and I thoroughly enjoyed a treatment and relaxing in the hot tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- Europe Hotel Killarney