“Something for everyone” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Woodstock, Canada
“Something for everyone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We went here with a group of people and not everyone likes Sushi but everyone found something on the menu which they enjoyed. Woodstock needs more variety for restaurants so Chiba is a great addition.

Visited September 2013

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Beware of what time you enter the restaurant as you may be charged dinner prices when it is actually lunch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

This was my second time visiting this restaurant and it will be my last, my first experience was good, but the last visit was not, we entered the restaurant before 3:30, and when we went to pay they were trying to charge us almost $50.00, it was 4:15 p.m. The guy at the cash told me I was being charged dinner prices, I told him as far as I was concerned it was lunch, I had no idea that dinner starts at 3:30, and they have no signs posted nor do the waitresses ( who cannot even speak english) tell you that you wil be charge for dinner, the guy said he could not do anything about it, and I said I wanted to speak to the Manager. A man finally appears, and he finally charged me the lunch price after I told him we came in at 3:30, and ate nothing the menu which was clearly marked for dinner only, I also asked the waitress, but she was not really able to explain it as her english was poor. I found the food dry, over cooked and tasteless, I would not go there again, BEWARE of the prices difference and make sure you are being charged for lunch and not dinner when you start eating at before 3:30. Ripped off in Wodostock!

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, Canada
“BAD SERVICE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

they have good food but really bad service, the waiters are never around after your first order, either they take really long or you never get what you ordered.. when you ask where your food is they tell you 'it takes a lot of time to make' , even when the restaurant is empty they still take too long , for 21$/person it is very little food ,they only thing they are good for is really bad service .

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, Canada
“BAD SERVICE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

they have good food but they have really bad service , we went when the resturant was almost empty and our food took toooo long or never showed up, when we asked they would rudely say 'it takes long to make' .we stayed for 45min and only had a few items ..for 21$/person not worth it at all.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Stratford, Ontario, Canada
“We drive 45 mins each way, for the all you can eat lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great value, we drive 45 minutes each way just for their All You Can Eat lunch--terrific value for only $12.99 per adult. Great food, service is passable and usually friendly especially with our kids. We're going back again this Sunday!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere