“Super8 clean and friendly” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Woodstock

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Woodstock to your Saves list
Super 8 Woodstock
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   560 Norwich Avenue | 401 Hwy exit #232, Woodstock, Ontario N4V 1C6, Canada   |
Ranked #5 of 6 hotels in Woodstock
Windsor, Canada
“Super8 clean and friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2011

stopped for a few hours sleep, the room was clean, bed was comfortable, good continental breakfast, and many thanks to the desk clerk for all her help!! she was very friendly and polite I'm sorry I dont remember her name I think it was Kaliegh.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

80 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
BC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2009

I have to say i was shocked at my experience at this motel. My first impressions were not of a very nicely decorated lobby but rather a very outdated 80's look. The check in person was very friendly. I proceeded to go to my room when I encountered a half naked guy in the hall way, wearing only his boxers with nothing else on, (this is a very blue collar place). I walked into my room when I got a disgusting smell of stale smoke. This was a smoking room and there were apparently no more rooms available. The absolute worse part to end my horrible stay at this retro motel, were the several BED BUGS that bit me all over, mostly over my arms and legs. I have been in total agony dealing with these disgusting creatures with a itch far worse than any mosquito bite. I have been in contact with Motel 8's Customer Services and was told that the Motel would contact me within 48 hours. that was now almost a week ago and still no call! I only hope they closed down that room #215, if not the entire Motel while they get rid of their infestation of bed bugs. I am still trying to get in touch with them over this.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Woodstock hotels

Barrie, ON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2009

I wasn't expecting much in such a small town, but I entered this super 8, which was right on the main road. I went inside a beautiful lobby that was surprisingly artistic. Room was very very clean, and their was this man at front desk who was quite nice, unfortunately I was unable to remember his name. Overall it was a nice experience, and if i am down in woodstock again, i will definitely stay in this hotel once again. Oh and their are some pretty good restaurants in the area.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Toronto, ON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2009

This hotel is nice. I was driving in to the late night towards Toronto and needed a place for a nights sleep. This hotel was right on the road so i stopped at it. I was greeted by a very nice person, but unfortunately i forgot his name. He gave me all the needed info and set me off to my room. The room was very cozy. The bed was also quite comfortable, i then woke up and as i was leaving, the front desk man asked me if i ate breakfast yet, and i said no, so he directed me to the free buffet style continental breakfast in the downstairs of the hotel.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo
toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2009

We stayed at Super8 in May and we have our one of the best experience of our life. we are frequent Traveller for Business and Leisure and we always Compare the Hotels. Super 8 Woodstock has very Courteous staff, Clean rooms, Breakfast was great, all other amenities are walking distance, close to the Majour highway and best of all Rate are really affordable. Highly recommend for that

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Tamworth, Ontario
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2009

My husband and I stayed in 2 different rooms while we were there while his dart event was taking place and we were not happy with both of the rooms at all. First, very noisey,beds were not comfortable at all and the room was not clean. Our second room was even worse then that...dirty dirty dirty is all i can say...The front desk was very rude and not helpful at all..our toilet wasn't working propperly and the front desk girl just came up and handed me a plunger...like hello I'm a guest i didn't pay almost $100 a night to plunge your toliet..There was holes in the walls,blood on the lamp shades and even 2 hole punched right threw to the other side of the bathroom door..Here are some pictures to keep you from ever staying at the Woodstock hotel..

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2009

I was there for the Dog Show last weekend, and needed a place to stay for me and my dog. They took me in quickly, and were very supportive. The rooms were very clean, and they had high-speed internet so I could message my wife back home, it was free. There was also a good selection of channels on TV, and the Lobby was beautiful. Best thing was there is free coffee and a complimentary breakfast every morning. There are also great dining places near by and a tim hortons right next door, and a burger kind infront.

• Liked — It was quick checking in, and good service.
  • Disliked — Parking lot had a bit of snow
  • Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Super 8 Woodstock? Share your experiences!